Zie Apresa Files (Engels) over onder andere de volgende onderwerpen: Call Recorder Apresa installeren, een CSTA verbinding opzetten en instellingen voor Microsoft Teams Recording.
Wilt u VoIP telefoongesprekken opnemen? Neem contact met ons op en wij helpen u om een oplossing te vinden die bij uw bedrijf en telefoonnetwerk past. Apresa ondersteunt VoIP call recording voor o.a. Unify, Cisco en Microsoft Teams. Omdat Apresa veel protocollen ondersteunt, die door verschillende telefooncentrales gebruikt worden, is dit geen complete lijst.
• AudioCodes Mediant (SIPREC)
• Avaya Aura (active recording DMCC)
• Avaya IP Office (passive recording SIP / H.323)
• Avaya Nortel CS1000 (Unistim)
• BroadWorks (SIPREC)
• Cisco CUCM (active recording, built-in-bridge, JTAPI)
• Cisco CUBE (SIPREC)
• innovaphone (active recording)
• Mitel (Aastra) 400 Series (CSTA passive recording)
• Mitel MiVoice Business
• Mitel (Aastra) 5000
• Mitel (Aastra) Intelligate
• Mitel Mx-One (CSTA passive en active recording)
• MiVoice Office 250 (MiNet protocol)
• NEC SV8100, SV9100, SV9500 (SIP protocol)
• NEC SV9500 (SIPREC)
• Panasonic (MGCP en SIP protocols)
• Unify OpenScape Business (CSTA active recording)
• Unify OpenScape Business (CSTA passive recording)
• Unify OpenScape (HiPath) 3000 (HFA)
• Unify OpenScape (Hipath) 3000 (CSTA active recording)
• Unify OpenScape (Hipath) 3000 (CSTA passive recording)
• Unify OpenScape (HiPath) 4000 (HFA)
• Unify OpenScape (Hipath) 4000 (CSTA active recording)
• Unify OpenScape (Hipath) 4000 (CSTA passive recording)
• Unify HiPath OpenOffice (HFA)
• Unify ISDX 3000 (HFA)
• Unify OpenScape Mx v.3 (HFA)
• Unify OpenScape Voice (CSTA active recording)
• Unify OpenScape Voice (CSTA passive recording)
• Unify OpenScape Xpert (HTE or SIPREC)
• Speakerbus iSeries
• Microsoft Skype for Business (passive recording)
• Microsoft Teams (gesprekken en videovergaderingen)
Ondersteunde VoIP protocollen: SIP, H.323, H.248 Megaco, Cisco SCCP (Skinny), HFA (Unify), Ericsson, MGCP (Panasonic), UniStim (Nortel) en andere.
VoIP Call Recording Explained
Passive Recording means that the call recorder is not involved (as a participant) in the call, but only receives copies of call data to create recordings. SIP / VoIP data includes an audio stream (if present). During a call, VoIP data is sent between the PBX and the VoIP provider. This VoIP data is copied to the call recorder by port mirroring (also known as SPAN). In a Local Area Network, this is done by a network switch. The picture below shows External Passive Recording, also called recording on the trunk. External means: not in between the PBX and the phones. Internal calls cannot be recorded with external passive recording, but there are other solutions available for that.
Passive recording can be improved by receiving additional data from the PBX about the call (call signaling data). This is done, for example, using CSTA communication between the PBX and Apresa. The PBX needs to be configured for this. The picture below shows CSTA External Passive Recording.
In some cases Apresa can also use Active Recording. The Apresa takes part in a call (like a third party) to create a recording. This works with an automated conference call setup in the PBX. Active recording is especially useful in situations where port-mirroring is not easy or not possible. Active recording is available for, among others, Unify OpenScape 3000, OpenScape 4000 and OpenScape Voice, Avaya Aura (DMCC protocol), Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), and innovaphone.
The picture below shows Active Recording in general.
The picture below shows CSTA Active Recording.
The Apresa directly communicates with the device that is configured to share the SIPREC data. This can be the PBX, a multi-line controller (MLC) or a session border controller (SBC). The picture below shows the SIPREC solution for Unify OpenScape Xpert.
Apresa records calls from the Cisco CUCM using the built in bridge recording functionality. The phones that are to be recorded use an automatic SIP call to the Apresa. The VoIP Service of Apresa accepts and records these SIP calls. The JTAPI connection is for receiving additional data about the calls. This is another example of Active Recording.
Apresa records video meetings and phone calls from Microsoft Teams. Screen sharing can be recorded as well. The recordings are created by a Vidicode Recording Bot running in the Microsoft cloud environment (Azure). Many useful settings can be configured in the Vidicode Bot, for example to enable “Recording on Demand” for a specific Microsoft Teams Client.
In the Microsoft Teams interface, a client can stop a recording, delete a recording, insert a silence for privacy reasons, and add notes. These notes will be stored in Apresa along with the recording. During a video meeting there is an option to blank the screen and silence the audio, for parts of the meeting that shouldn’t be included in the recording.
The Vidicode Bot in Azure will send the recordings to the Apresa, where they are stored.
One single Vidicode Bot can upload to more than one Apresa recorder. An Apresa recorder can host multiple tenants. Authorized users access the recordings in the Apresa web interface. Call recorder Apresa runs in the cloud or on premise.